Music City Exchange
By registering for MCX, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I am participating in Music City Exchange (MCX) through Swing Dance Nashville during which I will be dancing. I recognize that dancing requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in MCX. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in MCX.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in MCX, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in MCX, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Music City Exchange or Swing Dance Nashville for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Music City Exchange or Swing Dance Nashville for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Payments: Your registration is not final until we have received your full payment.
Possessions: Each individual is responsible for their own actions and possessions. MCX holds no responsibility for any harm that comes to your person or your possessions.
I consent to having my photograph taken and published, understanding the photographer has the right to sell their work and that it may be used for future promotions by organizations or individuals.
If you do not wish to be photographed it is your responsibility to inform the organizers so they can pass your wishes onto the photographers.